The Best Salsa
February 4, 2019
: 15 min
: Super Easy!
This fresh salsa is a great appetiser.
- 4-5 tomatoes, diced with as much of the seeds and liquid removed as you can
- 1/2 an onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno with ribs and seeds removed, depending on spice preference
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- season with salt and pepper
- Step 1 So simple! Just dice and chop everything up and mix together in a bowl.
- Step 2 It tastes even better if you let it sit in the fridge for a bit.
- Step 3 Serve with corn chips or pita bread triangles baked in the oven with a spray of oil and salt.
- Step 4 BONUS RECIPE – Take a half a cup of salsa and mix with avocados for guacamole!